Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Outings -Tuesday 19 February 2013

Monday 18 February

Took DS out for a meal and also visited the library.  Its nice to do something a little different.

9.00  Got up and had breakfast.
Breakfast: Blueberries, flax & cream. Cup of Redbush tea.
9.30-10.30 Callanetics
10.30-11.30 Shower & dressed.
11.30-12.30 Prepared lamb casserole for tea tonight and put it on to slow cook.  Also preped the veg ready to cook when I get back tonight.
12.30-1.30 Lunch: 3 Sausages, scrambled egg & fried onions. Mixed nuts. Cup of Redbush 
                  Tea.    
1.30 -3.30  Watched TV
3.30           Lit woodburner
4.00 - 6.00  Took DS out for tea and took the opportunity to also visit the library.
6.30 -7.00   Tea:  Lamb casserole, cabbage & mashed swede.  85% chocolate. Cup of Redbush 
                             Tea.
7-30            Computer: Surveys, checking emails.
12 midnight   Bed.


Tuesday 19 February 2013

OH took me out for a drive today, we went up into Weardale and stopped at Wolsingham.  I managed to walk a mile very slowly.  Just have to wait and see whether I pay for it in the next few days.  I absolutely love being in the countryside looking at the wide open views, its very therapeutic.

9.30  Up and dressed.
10.00 Breakfast: Blueberries, flax & cream. Redbush Tea.
11.00 - 12.30 Weekly grocery shopping.  OH came with me this week and helped.
12.30 -1.00  Scanned shopping and put away.
1.00-1.30   Lunch: 3 sausages & salad.  Salted almonds.  85% chocolate.
1.30 -3.00  Watched TV
3.00 -5.00  Out for a drive
5.00 - 6.00  OH lit the woodburner ( I taught him how yesterday) whilst I prepared the tea.
                    OH and DS are having Slimmers World chips, chicken portion and sweetcorn.
6.00            Tea: Fish in cream sauce, celeriac chips and roasted green beans.  Cup of cocoa.
                             Redbush Tea.
7.00-midnight  Computer: surveys, MS registering & checking emails.
                         Bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment