Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Recovering - Wednesday 13 February 2013

I'm finally on the mend.  Had to get antibiotics off the Doc in the end.  Still have a little bit of a cough and still have very little energy, but much much better than I was.  Found it very difficult to concentrate these last few days.

Decided to log my activities throughout the day so I can see where my energy is being spent.



7.50 am - Got up and had family prayer time.  Cup Redbush Tea

8-9 am   - Computer

9.00-9.30am    Breakfast:  Bacon & fried egg. 

9.30 -11.00 am - Computer

11,00-11.15 am  Cleaned toilet

11.15 - 12.30 pm - Shower

12.30 -1.30 pm  Lunch:  2 lamb chops and roasted green beans.  Cup of Redbush Tea.

1.30 - 4.15 pm Computer

4.15pm - 4.45pm - Lit woodburner

4.45pm  Snack: Salted almonds

5.30 pm   Made packed lunch for DS.  Put pizza in oven for DS

6pm Dinner - Chicken Curry and Vegetable Bhaji.   85% chocolate.  Cup of Redbush Tea

Rest of evening spent watching TV and knitting.

9.30 pm Cup of Redbush tea

No comments:

Post a Comment