Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Monday 4 February 2013

Lurgy! - Monday 4 February 2013

Started feeling ill yesterday and have come down with some sort of lurgy.  Got sore throat, tickly cough, and head is all congested.   Have not felt much like eating/preparing food and definately can't attempt any exercise.  Went back to bed this morning after family prayer time.


Sunday's Menu

B: Blueberries, flax, ground almonds & cream.
D: Roast chicken, mashed celeriac, cabbage, sprouts, broccoli and carrots.
T: 2 boiled eggs.  Molly cake.

Monday's Menu

B: 85% chocolate ( wanted something soft for my throat)
L: Mug of Beef Tea.  Mixed Nuts
D: Roast chicken, mashed celeriac, mashed swede, cabbage, broccoli & sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment