Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 17 August 2012

Friday 17 August 2012

B: Low carb blueberry cheesecake.
L: Bacon Sandwich, salad.  Caramel shortcake
D: 1 Packet pork scratchings.  Peanuts.

Drinks: 1 glass cordial, 2 small glasses bucks fizz
Snack: 1 Ferrero Roche

Off to the Spa today :D  Will let you know how I get on low carb wise tonight.  Really looking forward to my massage.  In fact, its just lovely to have a day out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment