Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 24 November 2012

Chip Night - Saturday 24 November 2012

Looks like I forgot to post yesterdays menu, so here it is:

Friday's Menu
B: Fried egg and 3 rashers of bacon
L: 3 sausages & stir fried cabbage.  Peanuts
D: Chilli  with celeriac Chips & cabbage.  2 pieces of 84% chocolate.

Callanetics: 35 mins.

Made another gingerbread, just one more to go now.


Saturday's Menu

B: Low Carb blueberry cheesecake
L: 2 boiled eggs with celery sticks.  Peanuts
D: 3 sausages, spicy celeriac chips & roasted green beans.  2 pieces 84% chocolate.

After sleeping in till 10 am, I got Lidl shopping done, including 3 free advent calendar's which will go in the food bank bag.   Did some Christmas shopping online and a few surveys.

Saturday night in our family has traditionally been 'chip night' when we go to the local chippy, so as not to miss out I'm having celeriac chips which I like much better anyway.

After putting on 1lb in weight last week I'm pleased to announce I have lost it again this week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment