Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 17 November 2012

Low Carb Bubble & Squeak - Saturday 17 November 2012

B: Low Carb Blueberry 'cheesecake'
L:  Cauliflower & cream cheese soup.  Peanuts.
D: Low carb bubble & squeak, fried spam & fried egg.  2 squares 74% chocolate.  Mug of Cocoa


Low Carb Bubble & Squeak

1 Cup of cooked cabbage
1 cup of diced onions (I used frozen ones)
1 Cup of mashed celeriac
Salt & pepper

Fry the onions in a little oil or butter.  Add the cabbage, followed by the mashed celeriac.  Cook until thoroughly heated. 
  


Had a much easier day today.  After doing the Lidl shop I decided to do something a little less energetic.  I am glad to say I have now got my Christmas cards all written!   I have just finished listing things on Ebay as it is Free Listing this weekend.  Slept much better the last two nights, just need a few more good nights sleep and hopefully my energy levels will start to pick up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment