Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 13 December 2012

Oven Cleaning Urgh! - Thursday 13 December 2012

B: Bakewell Porridge
L: 2 chicken drumsticks & stir fried cabbage.  Peanuts
D: Chilli with cabbage and celeriac chips.  Mug of Cocoa.  1 square 74% chocolate

Spent most of the day cleaining the cooker, now its already for the Christmas dinner!   Did a little dusting and put the Nativity scene out.  OH has agreed to put the ceiling decorations up and I will do the tree tomorrow.  With all these preparations I've had neither the time nor the energy to do Callanetics, I'm hoping to do at least one session next week just to keep my stamina up.

No comments:

Post a Comment