Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Monday 3 December 2012

Snow! - Monday 3 December 2012

Woke up to a white world this morning.   I don't seem to get time to post on Sunday's so I think I will just post Sunday's menu along with Monday's

Sunday's Menu

B: Low carb raspberry cheesecake
L: Roast Lamb, mashed celeriac, broccoli, carrots & sprouts, cabbage.
T: 2 boiled eggs.  Peanuts.  Mug of cocoa

Monday's Menu

B: Scrambled egg & rashers of bacon
L: 2 sausages & low carb bubble & squeak
D: Roast lamb, mashed swede, cabbage & carrots.  Mug of cocoa

Hoping to get 40 mins of callanetics done later today but I've already changed DS bed today so will see how much energy I have left.  Hoping to make broth with the lamb bone either today or tomorrow, this will provide my lunches for the rest of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment