Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Productive Day - Tuesday 4 December 2012

B:  Flax Porridge
L: Lamb Broth.  Cashew Nuts
D:  Haddock, celeriac chips, roasted green beans in a cream cheese & onion sauce.  Mug of Cocoa

Slept like a log last night and as a result have had a very productive day.  Did the weekly shopping, ordered extra coal, and got quite a few surveys done.  Emptied my sealed pot of loose change and bagged that ready to take to the bank.  I did forget to bring in more wood from the woodpile but will do that tomorrow,  must stock up before the forecasted snow on Thursday.  Discovered a probiotic I've been taking contains lactose and that may be the reason for the weight stall.  Have now thrown the said probiotic in the bin and hopefully the weight loss will begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment