Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 8 September 2012

Lidl Shopping - 8 September 2012

B: 3 sausages and a fried egg
L:  ramekin filled with pistachios and 1 packet pork curls
D: Pilchard Curry with prawn and cabbage Bhaji.  2 squares 81% chocolate

Today from Lidl I got:

Haddock Fillets
Lamb Chops
Steak Mince
Pork Mince
Corned Beef
Eggs
Free Range Chicken
Celery on offer for 49p
Cauliflower
Savoy Cabbage
Pistachio nuts
Greek Yoghurt
81% chocolate

Thats me well stocked up for the week now. 

Dropped off resignation letter for the allotment today.  Just need to get plot cleared and transfer fruit to our garden.

Was disappointed to find I've put on another 1lb this week.  Probably because I had porridge whilst we were away and oats always make me put on weight.  Have lost another 0.5" off my hips.  Hopefully now diet is back on track the weight will start dropping off again.

Managed a few ebay listings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment