Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 14 September 2012

Tired Day 14 September 2012

B:  Fried egg and 3 rashers of bacon.
L:  Cauliflower and cream cheese soup.  Pistachios
D: Chilli Meatloaf, cabbage, sprouts & mashed swede.  Blueberries & cream

Callenetics:  30 mins.

Very tired today.  Done very little apart from making the evening meal.  Got busy weekend ahead as need to get stuff for DD2 going to Uni.  Then next week we will need to pack it all up ready to take her to Wales next weekend.

As you can see above I made Cauliflower & cream cheese soup for lunch.  It was very nice but I think I need to get a hand blender as the texture was not quite right.  To make it I just boiled some frozen cauliflower until softened ( I also added a little chopped celery which needed using up).  In another pan I soft heated some lactofree soft cheese until it was even softer and slightly runny.   I then mashed the cauliflower and added a little at a time to the cream cheese, until I had a lovely creamy soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment