Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 13 September 2012

More Please! - Thursday 13 September 2012

B: Scrambled eggs with 3 rashers of bacon
L: Salted Cashew nuts and 2 squares 81% chocolate
D: Chilli meat loaf, roasted green beans & broccoli.  Blueberries & cream

Callanetics: 30 mins

Arrived in good time for the performance of Oliver last night.  Had plenty of time to climb several flights of stairs (we were in the Upper Circle) and was just getting my breath back when it was announced the performance was delayed by 15 minutes.  Finally we were allowed into the auditorium and got ourselves settled.   Thirty minutes into the performance and the actors walk off stage and the lights in the auditorium come back on!  Someone mentions a fire alarm which I'd failed to notice amongst all the other noise.   The whole theatre had to be evacuated.   Ten minutes later and we were allowed back in (had to climb all those flights again), but it must have been a good twenty minutes before everyone was back in their seats.  Despite the early interruptions we had a very enjoyable night. Most thought Brian Conley was excellent in his role as Fagin but I think Cat Simmons as  Nancy and Iain Fletcher as Bill Sykes were better.  Didn't get to bed until after midnight.

Despite sleeping in this morning I still feel exhausted.  Still managed to get the ironing done.   Climbing all those stairs has taken it out of me, think it will take a few days to recover.  Will have an easy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment