Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Oliver! - Wednesday 12 September 2012

B: Scrambled eggs & 3 rashers of bacon
D: lamb chops with roasted green beans.  Blueberries & Greek yogurt
T: Homemade Chicken Soup

Snacks: Salted cashews.  81% chocolate.

Callanetics; 30 mins

DD2 and I are off to the theatre tonight to see Oliver.  Really looking forward to it.  The snacks listed above are to take to the theatre with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment