Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 14 July 2012

Spicy Fried Cauliflower - 14 July 2012

Lidl bargains today were, pork rib chops for £1.34.  Got to catch up on doing surveys today.

B: Flax Pancakes with peanut butter.
L: Flax Pancakes with lactofree spread & lactofree cheese.  Peanuts.
D: Pork Curry with spicy fried cauliflower.


Spicy Fried Cauliflower

 

 

Cauliflower stalks cut up real small
1 tbsp Turmeric
1 tsp Chilli
Salt
Olive Oil

In a bowl mix the turmeric, chilli & salt.   Add the cauliflower and coat it with the spice mixture.  In a frying pan heat the olive oil.   Add the cauliflower and cook until brown & crispy.  These are really tasty and a favourite of mine.  The cauliflower can be swapped for aubergines, courgettes, bhindi (ladies fingers) or for those not low carbing,  chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment