Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 7 July 2012

7July 2012 by Linda Graham

Today is weigh in day and I'm delighted to report I've lost 2lbs :D    The scales have been stuck at the same weight for so long I was beginning to think  the low carb diet does not work for weight loss.  Now it seems I have found the right level of carbs to start losing weight.  I've also lost another 0.5" so really pleased.  My OH is doing Slimming World and has lost over a Stone, I'm ashamed to say I weigh more than him at the moment, I am determined that will change.  This is just the encouragement I need to continue low carbing.

B: Flax porridge
L: Flax chapatis & cheese. 
D: Sausages, scrambled egg & mushrooms.  Berries & lf cream

Off to Lidl later this morning to stock up on half price low carb stuff.

Its Free Listing on Ebay this weekend so I will be spending quite a lot of time doing that, hopefully it will bring a few pennies in.

Got turkey breasts for half price from Lidl, so guess what I'll be having next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment