Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Sunday 8 July 2012

Indian Omelette - 8th July 2012 by Linda Graham

B: Flax pancakes, berries & cream
L: Indian omelette.  Peanuts
D: Pork chops, broccoli, sprouts, carrots & cabbage.  Lactofree ice cream.

Indian Omelette

Eggs 
1 Onion
cream
1tsp turmeric
1/8tsp chilli powder
salt
oil/butter


Melt butter in a frying pan.   Fry onions until soft.  Add turmeric & chilli powder.   In a jug beat eggs & cream together, add salt to taste.  Pour egg mixture over the onions and cook as you would a normal omelette.



No comments:

Post a Comment