Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Callanetics & Curry - Wednesday 3 October 2012

B: 3 Sausages & scrambled egg
L: Homemade Lamb'Broth' . 4 squares lactofree cheese
D: Chicken Curry and Mix Vegetable Bhaji.   Blueberries & cream

Snack: 2 squares 74% chocolate

Callanetics:  35 mins

As you can see did Callanetics this morning and made curry this afternoon. It was great only having to make one meal tonight,  either daughter was home I'd have had to do a separate meal for them as they don't like curry.   Managed to take photos of stuff for Ebay.   Then tonight it was House Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment