Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Weeding Wednesday - 10 October 2012

B: 1 sausage, 1 fried egg & 2 rashers of bacon
L: 4 cubes of Lactofree cheese.  Homemade Cream of Chicken & Leek Soup.
T: 2 boiled eggs. Cashew nuts.  Low carb microwave 'sponge'.

1 hours gardening.

Battled through the weeds at the allotment today and got the last of the potatoes and parsnips.  Also got last few bits and pieces.   OH and DS will go down at the weekend and bring back my storage container and that will be the end of the allotment. 

Last night had chat with neighbour about the fence and think we have got things sorted out.  Still have to remove my plants, hopefully only temporarily whilst the new fence is put in place.  Such a shame as some have only been in a few weeks and were just settling down.

Did a few surveys today, even had time to visit Maximiles, and was able to claim £10 from Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment