Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 26 October 2012

No Interruptions - Friday 26 October 2012

B: Fried egg & 2 rashers of bacon
L:  Spam & salad.  Peanuts.
T:  2 chicken drumsticks, cauliflower cheese.   Mug of Cocoa.


At last a day without interruptions.  Managed to have a time with the Lord this morning, lovely and peaceful.   Isn't it strange that when we give everything to the Lord the day runs a little bit smoother.    I managed to replant the plants this morning all before 11.30 which is unheard of.   Normally I only get dressed around 11 am.   I am really pleased, as not only does the area in front of the fence look tidier, I even managed to transplant some strawberries out of the planters, even thought the space is much smaller than before!  Much colder today, felt really icy so will have to dig out the fleece and cover the strawberries to be on the safe side.

I spent the afternoon on the computer doing surveys, sorting Ebay stuff out and felt very organised, even had time to catch up on farmville!   Whilst tea was cooking I cut, peeled and froze 5lbs of apples!

Got my first mystery shop tomorrow, so feeling very nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment