Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 11 October 2012

Tempting Thursday - 11 October 2012

B: Fried egg and 3 rashers of bacon
L: Fried garlic spam & stir fried cabbage.
D: Bolognese on bed of pointed cabbage.  Peanuts. 2 squares 84% chocolate

Callanetics : 35 mins.


Very tempting day whilst doing loads of baking, managed not to give in!

Here is what I've made so far:

2 large Apple Pies
3 small Apple Pies
1 doz Mince Pies
Pizza straws

Got too tired today so decided to continue tomorrow.  I'm going to have trouble fitting all this in the freezer. Will have to concentrate on things that will store well outside the freezer after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment